Available April 23, 2017:
- Login and Registration pages separated to not cause confusion.
- Steps taken to avoid out of memory error when uploading images.
- User database was previously uploaded all at once causing memory overload. This has been updated so that all data is uploaded in the background one at a time and does not cause this same problem.
The amount of user data was completely unanticipated. In testing uploading data was not an issue. Therefore the way the images and other date was completely changes to account for this. The log in, registration and intro pages were completely changed. These changes only altered the user interface in a small way.
Minor Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed incorrectly calculated Measurement Average.
- Got rid of crash when adding a new rule on a Challenge.
- Added ability to delete regimen.
- Added ability to send Feedback directly to the developer.
- Added ability to upload data from backed up databases for users who had an older version of The Hair Diary.
- Military time and unit of measure in settings are more clear.
- Sign in and Registration pages have been separated to avoid confusion.
- Permissions requested on opening page for required permissions.
- Measurement average now calculated correctly.